Heal Your Heart Through Meditation
A simple 9-week program to firmly establish
your personal healing meditation practice
For the past six years The Easy 7-Day Kick Start Your Meditation Program successfully guided people to establish a personalized regular daily meditation practice. (See testimonials below.)
Now, Heal Your Heart Through Meditation takes the proven approach of the Kick Start program and adds sensitive support for those who have experienced trauma and/or spiritual betrayal.
What's New in This Program?
- Basic information about trauma recovery
- Techniques for grounding and feeling emotionally safe
- Energy psychology practices to shift energy blocks in the Heart Chakra and other places in the body
- New support for connecting with the subtler aspects of meditation, so you can enjoy mastering the practice
Week 1: Starting gently
- Getting organized
- Setting your intention for your experience
Week 2: Fill your travel bag with goodies
- Learn some basics of trauma recovery
- Learn emotional grounding techniques
- Learn energy psychology exercises
- Receive two trauma healing guided meditation audios
Week 3: Kick Start Your Meditation
- Learn to meditate
- Create your personalized altar and place to meditate
- Identify your ideal meditation time
- Explore what healthy meditation community can look like
- Going deeper... making a good relationship with your meditation
Weeks 4/5/6: The 21-day healing meditation challenge
- Receive a daily healing quote
- Receive encouragement to meditate a little every day
- Form a new habit
Weeks 7/8/9: The 21-day meditation mastery
- Receive a daily meditation quote from historical enlightened women
- Receive encouragement to continue meditating daily
- Explore ideas for how to move into longer periods of meditation
- Form a relationship of mastery with your practice
How the program works
This program is delivered through daily emails
- You will receive one email a day for the first week, guiding you through a gentle process to prepare for the journey ahead so you get the most out of this program
- In week two we will pack your travel bag with daily emails delivering: (1) helpful information about trauma and methods for recovery, (2) two guided audios for healing trauma experience, and (3) energy psychology exercises to help you shift energy blocks in your heart and body
- In week three you will kick start your meditation receiving one email lesson a day, guiding you through seven steps for creating a personal healing meditation practice. Each daily lesson will include a short audio and a supplementary resource (either a reading or a link to a video of a meditation master)
- After the Kick Start program, I lead you in a 21-day healing meditation challenge to establish a new meditation habit with daily inspiring emails delivered with love to your inbox. The challenge is to meditate for 10 minutes a day for 21 days. Research shows it takes 21 days to establish a new habit, so this component is important for establishing a solid daily meditation routine!
- For the final three weeks of the program you will transform your habit into mastery of your personal healing meditation practice. You will explore how to deepen and extend your practice, guided and inspired by quotes from historical enlightened women meditation masters
Any exploration of one's past or current difficulties—common practices within energy psychology as well as many other personal development approaches—may evoke disquieting memories or emotions. While these may be markers on the path of personal evolution, the individual undertaking such exploration assumes any and all associated risks.
About Andrea, the creator of this program
- A Masters of Education in Counselling Psychology (University of Toronto, 2008) - Focus of degree: Healing relational trauma
- Bachelor of Arts Honours in Women's Studies (Mount St. Vincent University, 2003)
- Mediation Certification (York University, 2003) - Six month certification program
- Four levels of Soul Art Guide Certification Training (Bodymapping, Chakras, Spirit Guides, and Shaman, 2017)
- Five year apprenticeship with a Mi’kmaq Shaman (Quebec, Canada, 2005)
- 25 years informal practice of Jin Shin Jyutsu
- Bio-Energetic Emotional Access Method (BEAM) (2003) - A chakra-based healing method which released trauma at the cellular level
- A lifetime of mindfulness meditation, beginning with growing up in a Tibetan Buddhist community.
Beyond my formal credentials, I am a trauma survivor who has engaged deep personal healing for the past 18 years. I have integrated wisdom about the process of healing, and I offer that through my service. I walk my talk. Most recently, I was an important catalyst in revealing widespread sexualized violence in the Shambhala Buddhist community, including formally documented allegations of sexual assault by the community's guru. Media coverage of my work in this area is easily accessible through a google search on "Andrea Winn Shambhala abuse." It is an honour to provide spaces for people to connect with their own sense of grounded spiritual integrity, to heal and truly be all they can be.
A special opportunity
To participate in the Beta Test of this new program
- Connected with your heart
- Desiring positive change in your meditation practice
- Can write well
Then please join us for the Beta Test!
Beta Test Details
What you get:
- The full program experience
- Save 127.00 on a program regularly priced at 147.00 (You pay a nominal 20.00 fee to participate)
- Fill in a 5-minute before picture questionnaire
- Fill in a 5-minute after picture questionnaire within 1 week of completing the program
- Fill in a written feedback form within 1 week of completing the program
Beta Test Dates:
- August 6 - October 7
Special rate of $20 to Beta test this program (regularly $147)
Registration closes Friday August 2, 2019
If you are visiting this page after the Beta Test began, you can gain access to the fully tested program when it is released in the Fall. If you would like details, you can email me directly: firstname.lastname@example.org
See Testimonials Below
Space is limited to 50 people
Be sure to reserve your space
to avoid disappointment
Testimonials About the Original
Easy 7-Day Kick Start Your Meditation Program
Mette Keating, Principal & Creative Director, Mette Designs Inc., Toronto, ON Canada
My hope going into the Kick Start program was to come closer to living my potential in my work and personal life journeys. Through taking this program, I learned there is an enormous deeper part of myself yet to be discovered. I have learned a sense of surrendering, not completely but started. It was a good experience and I feel I have started something special… Looking forward to the continued journey!
Emma-Kate Millar, Owner of Body Mason Pilates Studio, Toronto, ON Canada
I took the Kick Start program hoping to reduce my level of stress or anxiety. I hoped to learn some skills to develop my meditation practise and improve my ability to focus. Through doing the program I learned how much my focus has suffered since I opened my business. Social media also has had a major effect on my ability for quiet reflection and focus. The most important thing I’ve learned is that I need to make myself more of a priority and that taking time to meditate is not wasteful. I also need a lot of practise!
Amy S. D'Aprix, MSW, PhD Co-Founder Essential Conversations Project, Toronto, ON Canada
I LOVED the experience and it helped me jumpstart back into meditation. I am back to doing my former meditation routine, thanks to you. And the timing of your meditation couldn't have been better. I ended up having a crazy stressful December that included a partial audit from CRA, the uncertainty of a contract with a key client (all good now), and an inordinate amount of travel...the meditation helped keep me grounded. Thank you!
Dr. Derek Cain, Owner of Integrate Chiropractic, Toronto, ON Canada
I'm really appreciating the easy steps and gradual build of the program. I think in the past I felt like I had to do it all at once. The structure and consideration put into this program is really amazing Andrea, I really want to thank you!
Jill Moriarty, Toronto, ON Canada
I'm meditating every day and it's actually working much better than it ever has before - I suspect a combination of your good preparation guidance and my being in a space that's really ready to work in this way. I especially LOVE the meditation altar. To me, bringing out my alter really sets the space - both internally and externally. Thank you for that.
Jay Miller, President of Jay Miller Voice and Speech, Toronto, ON Canada
You thought of everything, Andrea, the supplemental videos, articles, the ready-made meditation log. Your support for my journey is so tangible. Thank you for making meditation so manageable and accessible.